Senior Fullstack Developer
Ukraine | Full-time
Ever wondered what an electric car, an MRI machine and a robotic arm have in common?
That's right -- software.
Cybellum is a cybersecurity company specializing in keeping physical devices like cars, medical and industrial devices cyber secure.
Companies like Audi, Jaguar, Danaher, Rolls Royce, Arthrex and Mobileye use our Product Security Platform every day to make sure their products' software is safe from cyber risks.
Launched in 2016 by two security experts, with a team spanning 6 countries, we are a group of passionate professionals creating a whole new standard for product cybersecurity worldwide.
- Collaborate with product management and design teams to transform requirements and Figma mockups into visually appealing, interactive front-end interfaces.
- Develop high-quality, scalable, and reusable code to ensure efficient and seamless user experiences.
- Review code and provide valuable feedback to ensure code quality and maintain best practices.
- Work closely with backend developers and quality assurance teams to integrate and test front-end components effectively.
- Contribute to the enhancement of development processes and methodologies within the team.
Front End Requirements:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Proficiency in Frontend Engineering using React and TypeScript.
- Strong knowledge of RESTful APIs and integrating front-end interfaces with back-end systems.
- Proven track record as a Front-end Developer, with a focus on building complex web applications.
- Proficiency in Python (4+ years of commercial use).
- Proficiency in web development with Flask and related frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of SQL (Postgres preferred) and experience with ORM technologies like SqlAlchemy, DjangoORM, etc.
- Git proficiency for version control.
- Familiarity with Docker for containerization.
- Experience with clouds (AWS, Azure) (optional but beneficial).
- Familiarity with Kubernetes (optional but beneficial).
Apply for This Job