UK | Full-time
Ever wondered what an electric car, an MRI machine and a robotic arm have in common?
That's right -- software.
Cybellum is a cybersecurity company specializing in keeping physical devices like cars and medical devices cyber secure.
Companies like Audi, Jaguar, Siemens, Toyota, Huawei and Intel use our Product Security Platform every day to make sure their products' software is safe from cyber risks.
Launched in 2016 by two security experts, with a team spanning 6 countries, we are a group of passionate professionals creating a whole new standard for product cybersecurity worldwide.
As a General Manager- EMEA you will have the sales responsibility for the entire EMEA region.
**This candidate is located in the UK, Israel, Nederland, Germany and England**
- Lead and contribute to EMEA sales planning and strategy, reporting directly to the company’s COO
- Manage a team of sales representatives, technical sales and customer success managers in the EMEA region.
- Lead sales activities from early engagement with customers to closing; plan, prepare, and execute deals.
- Lead channels and partners strategy in the EMEA region.
- Commercially manage the response to RFPs, RFQs
- Oversee regional, administrations and marketing activities.
- At least 8+ years of experience working in a B2B enterprise software sales role.
- At least five years of experience in managing sales teams.
- Proven track record in closing 7 figures complex Enterprise deals
- A highly motivated person with a “Getting Things Done” mentality.
- Working in a sales role in a fast-paced startup environment - an advantage.
- Strong technical proficiency including the ability to demonstrate the product at depth
- Past working experience in one of Cybellum’s target industries (Automotive, Medical and Industrial) - an advantage.
- Experience in IoT
- Relevant rolodex – experience in the following industrial verticals – Automotive, Aerospace, Medical devices, Energy.
- Experience in Cybersecurity- Advantage
Apply for This Job