Sr Front End Developer- IL
Tel Aviv | Full-time
Ever wondered what an electric car, an MRI machine and a robotic arm have in common?
That's right -- software.
Cybellum is a cybersecurity company specializing in keeping physical devices like cars, medical and industrial devices cyber secure.
Companies like Audi, Jaguar, Danaher, Rolls Royce, Arthrex and Mobileye use our Product Security Platform every day to make sure their products' software is safe from cyber risks.
Launched in 2016 by two security experts, with a team spanning 6 countries, we are a group of passionate professionals creating a whole new standard for product cybersecurity worldwide.
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated FE Engineer to join our Core Team.
- Collaborate with product management and design teams to transform requirements and Figma mockups into visually appealing, interactive front-end interfaces.
- Develop high-quality, scalable, and reusable code to ensure efficient and seamless user experiences.
- Review code and provide valuable feedback to ensure code quality and maintain best practices.
- Work closely with backend developers and quality assurance teams to integrate and test front-end components effectively.
- Contribute to the enhancement of development processes and methodologies within the team.
As a Frontend Engineer at Cybellum, you'll be an integral part of our Core Team, responsible for crafting intuitive and visually stunning user interfaces. Collaborating closely with product management and design teams, you'll translate requirements and Figma mockups into interactive front-end interfaces using React and TypeScript.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Proficiency in Frontend Engineering using React and TypeScript.
- Demonstrated ability to make technological and architectural decisions.
- Experience interfacing with other teams to integrate various parts of the product.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Strong knowledge of RESTful APIs and integrating front-end interfaces with back-end systems.
- Proven track record as a Front-end Developer, with a focus on building complex web applications.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Fluent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
Apply for This Job