Ukraine | Full-time
Ever wondered what an electric car, an MRI machine and a robotic arm have in common?
That's right -- software.
Cybellum is a cybersecurity company specializing in keeping physical devices like cars and medical devices cyber secure.
Companies like Jaguar Land Rover, Nissan, Audi, Arthrex, Rolls Royce and more, use our Product Security Platform every day to make sure their products' software is safe from cyber risks.
Launched in 2016 by two security experts, with a team spanning 6 countries, we are a group of passionate professionals creating a whole new standard for product cybersecurity worldwide.
We are looking for Senior Devops to join our growing R&D department.
- Design, implement and leverage cutting edge technologies for our product's infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Integrate tools related to building, deploying, and monitoring software systems.
- Ensure application architecture following DevOps best practices.
- Maintain application environments (Dev, Staging and Production).
- Providing environments for product development and testing using infrastructure as code (IaC) tools such as Terraform.
- Collaborate with development, product and other stakeholders to provide innovative automation solutions.
- Create tools to manage our CI/CD - Operators, Microservices & other management tools.
- Execute POC's for evaluating new technologies that can take us forward.
- Experience as a Senior Devops Engineer with 4+ years of production hands on.
- 3+ years of experience with Linux Systems - high level of scripting in Bash & Python.
- Deep familiarity with market tools and solutions to solve architectural issues such as scalability support.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Helm in a production environment.
- Experience in cloud platform environments (AWS preferred).
- Strong CI/CD experience, preferably with Gitlab.
- Excellent Communication and articulation skills.
- Experience as a team player with a strong sense of accountability.
- Have a sense for help and service for supporting other teams.
- Experience in problem solving skills with a strong sense of ownership.
- Experience as a team leading for future leadership of a Devops team.
- Experience in managing databases, such as PostgreSQL.
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure as code (IaC) tools - Terraform.
- Experience in cyber security.
- Experience in automotive or medical software.
Apply for This Job