Senior Sales Director EMEA, DACH
Germany | Full-time
Ever wondered what an electric car, an MRI machine and a robotic arm have in common?
That's right -- software.
Cybellum is a cybersecurity company specializing in keeping physical devices like cars, medical and industrial devices cyber secure.
Companies like Audi, Jaguar, Danaher, Rolls Royce, Arthrex and Mobileye use our Product Security Platform every day to make sure their products' software is safe from cyber risks.
Launched in 2016 by two security experts, with a team spanning 6 countries, we are a group of passionate professionals creating a whole new standard for product cybersecurity worldwide.
As a Sales Director, your responsibility is to lead sales to enterprise customers in our DACH Region. The focus is in three verticals - Automotive, Industrial Manufacturing, and Medical Devices.
- Lead sales activities from early engagement with clients to closing in the DACH region.
- IC Role in our fast growing EMEA team, carrying a quota expected to work with our team to help bring solutions to clients.
- Plan, prepare, and execute deals
- Manage complex business engagements from inception to closing
- Build and manage business partnerships
- Commercially manage the response to RFPs, RFQs
- A highly motivated hunter with a “Get Things Done” mentality.
- At least 5+ years experience working in a senior B2B sales role, focused on consultative solution selling.
- At least five years’ experience working in a sales role in a fast-paced startup environment - a must.
- Proven track record in closing 7 figures complex deals.
- Experience working in the cybersecurity field (product cybersecurity preferable).
- Experience working with software solutions.
- Know-how in managing customers' expectations and experiences in a way that results in closing opportunities and high customer satisfaction.
- Strong technical proficiency including the ability to demonstrate the product at depth
- A customer-centric approach - you enjoy talking to customers and establishing good relationships.
- Display persistence and continually push so that customers get the maximum value out of Cybellum.
- Managing partners and distributors.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
- German- native speaker
- High level of English - mandatory.
- Experience in IoT
- Relevant rolodex – experience in the following industrial verticals – Automotive, Industrial, Aerospace, Medical devices, Energy.
- Additional language proficiencies a plus
Apply for This Job